One of my goals (Very Involved Mom) is to try 18 New Recipes. Here is #1:
Bacon, Spinach and Cream Potatoes
by Rachael Ray
Altered it slightly. I only used 1 box of spinach. Instead of cream, I used Trader Joes' Original Almond Milk. (I must eat Dairy Free foods due to eczema. It has been quite challenging for the past year and a half!!! Do you know how many dishes and desserts that we eat in this house that have some type of dairy in it? If I sneak anything with cow's milk or cheese in it, within a few hours, I'm itching like crazy!)
Also, just noticed on the recipe that there was nutmeg on the list. Oops! Forgot to add that... no problem... I'll add it to my leftovers.
This was DELICIOUS!! The adults in the family will definitely be making this again!
I use the Almond milk just because it is lower calorie. I will have to try this. Thx!
ReplyDelete