Very Involved Mom's 40th Year Resolutions!
-by Very Involved Mom
I've made 40 goals to achieve by the day before I turn 41 years old in May of 2012! Can I do it? As Bob the Builder would say with high energy and enthusiasm.... YES, I CAN! My goals are quite varied and doable. There are probably only about 4 of the 40 goals that involve some money. They involve giving service to others, spending much needed time with my family, becoming a healthier me, enriching the talents that Heavenly Father has blessed me, taking advantage of quiet times in my life and finally some that just needed to be written on a "To Do"-type list.
I'm SUPER excited about these goals! Hope everyone has a GREAT New Year and for me.... A GREAT 17 months ahead!
Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is as great for you (& even better) than 2010. :-)
ReplyDelete