
I still have another five months until I turn 41, so there is still time to complete my 40 goals.
Here are a few of the goals I've accomplished so far in these past 12 months:
2 Days at Education Week (Went to 4!)
3 Movies at the Theater
7 Outings with the Children
8 Book Club Books to Read
15 Declutter Bags
(Donate or Throw Away)
16 Book Club Meetings
(I belong to 2 book clubs.)
17 Hours of Practicing Piano/Organ/Guitar
19 May 2011: Annual Physical
22 Blog Posts
33 Birthday Wishes on Facebook
36 Vegetables Produced from our Garden
(Thanks to our 6 tomato plants, 2 strawberry plants and our thriving basil plants.)
40th Birthday Dinner at Sizzler
(Thanks Mom for taking me out with the kids!)
I'm excited to work on the rest of my goals!
~Very Involved Mom
Here are a few of the goals I've accomplished so far in these past 12 months:
2 Days at Education Week (Went to 4!)
3 Movies at the Theater
7 Outings with the Children
8 Book Club Books to Read
15 Declutter Bags
(Donate or Throw Away)
16 Book Club Meetings
(I belong to 2 book clubs.)
17 Hours of Practicing Piano/Organ/Guitar
19 May 2011: Annual Physical
22 Blog Posts
33 Birthday Wishes on Facebook
36 Vegetables Produced from our Garden
(Thanks to our 6 tomato plants, 2 strawberry plants and our thriving basil plants.)
40th Birthday Dinner at Sizzler
(Thanks Mom for taking me out with the kids!)
I'm excited to work on the rest of my goals!
~Very Involved Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment