While Hard Working Dad was in Africa, the leaves were changing on our street. HW Dad had our camera, so all of the photos in this blog post were taken with my cellphone. However, I was thinking, "We don't need to travel to the East Coast to see the beautiful Autumn leaves changing. It's happening in our own backyard!" So spectacular!
(Notice the Golden Gate Bridge in the background.)
When we went to pick up HW Dad at the airport in San Fransisco, I decided the kids and I needed to have a special activity to do, too. I decided to go to the Exploritorium. I think we could have easily spent the whole day there, but we were able to squeeze in an amazing 3 hours of exploration and fun! I've personlly never driven to SF. I've always managed to be a passenger. Somehow I made it with the help of the GPS and Son #1 as navigator.
When we went to pick up HW Dad at the airport in San Fransisco, I decided the kids and I needed to have a special activity to do, too. I decided to go to the Exploritorium. I think we could have easily spent the whole day there, but we were able to squeeze in an amazing 3 hours of exploration and fun! I've personlly never driven to SF. I've always managed to be a passenger. Somehow I made it with the help of the GPS and Son #1 as navigator.
(This is Son #3 playing with a huge bubble maker.)
In addition to being an enjoyable day in the Bay Area,
this also completes my goal of doing 7 outings with the children.
this also completes my goal of doing 7 outings with the children.




No comments:
Post a Comment