On Saturday, May 30, 2009, my dad and I went to see
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.
The movie is about Larry Daley starting a company and the Museum of Natural History closes down. The tablet of Ahkmenrah is accidentally taken by Dexter the Monkey to the Smithsonian in Washington DC.
My favorite part was the part when Octavius and Jedediah kept stabbing the bad guy's feet! It was hilarious!
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian.
The movie is about Larry Daley starting a company and the Museum of Natural History closes down. The tablet of Ahkmenrah is accidentally taken by Dexter the Monkey to the Smithsonian in Washington DC.
My favorite part was the part when Octavius and Jedediah kept stabbing the bad guy's feet! It was hilarious!
I would give this movie 4 1/2 stars.
I took the kids to see this on Memorial Day and they enjoyed it. I thought Amy Adams was the best part, but the lisping Egyptian was funny too.
ReplyDeleteI`m dieing to see it~miranda
ReplyDelete