Sunday, May 31, 2009

Movie Reviews - Son #2


"Up"
Last Friday (May 29th,2009) after school, I thought it would be a regular time going home. I was wrong.

When I saw my mom she said Logan- An old friend- was finally going to hang out again! She said I was going to see the movie: "Up". Logan brought his other friends :Jack,Katie, Eric,and Nathan.

"Up" is a movie about a man who is forced to leave his home and go to a retirement area. But his wife made him promise to get them both to paradise falls in South America. They were both fans of the explorer who went there and found a bird skeleton. But it looked so ridiculous that they didn't believe that it was real bird bones.

The main character, Karl Frederickson, went there in house by floating it with balloons. When he left there was a boy scout on his porch. They both found the bird that the explorer was looking for. It was up to them to protect it.

My favorite parts of the movie were when the dog's collar was not working and it sounded funny and he was wearing the cone of shame which seemed silly to me. And when Karl spit his dentures at the bad guy.

I give this movie 4 stars.

1 comment: