Sunday, August 11, 2013

Family Mad Libs

Here is a sampling of what you might hear from The Byrds Mad Libs session 
(teens and preteens involved):

SCENE FROM A HORROR PICTURE

To be read aloud (preferably by the live people):

Actor #1:  Why did we have to come to this bubbly old castle?  This place sends shivers up and down my armpit.

Actor #2: We had no choice. You know all the double chins in town were filled because of the muffin top convention.

Actor #1: I'd have been happy to stay in a baby motel.

Actor #2: Relax.  Here comes the bellboy for our slides.

Actor #1:  MASH POTATO!  Look, he's all bent over and has a big plaque riding on his BINGO wings.  He looks like O... from that horror flick, Frankenstein.

Actor #2:  No.  I think he's my old Philosophy teacher from KFC Bucket School.

Actor #1: I'm putting my spare tire down!  I'm not staying in this girthy place.  I'd rather spin in the car!

Actor #2:  You're worrying swirly.

Actor #1: Really?  Look at the bellboy.  He has my sheepskin seat cover in one hand, your sheep brain in the other, and his third hand... His third hand?  Ahhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment