These Sweet Rolls were a labor of love,
(aka Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls)
but oh sooooo good!
I was absolutely crazy starting
these at about 9:00 PM and they were
completely finished by 1:30 AM.
INSANE, I know!
I made this big pan PLUS 3 pie plate-size pans.
I had planned to deliver
the extra 3 to friends or family,
but we ended up giving
only 2 away and eating the other one.
Since the original bake (about a month ago),
I made these one other time.
Just as yummy as the first.
Give them a try!!!
And thanks to a Friday Park Day Group Mom,
Jana, for sharing her recipe!
(I've tried her Pizza-Hut like recipe
and it's definitely a favorite in our house, too.)
Thanks, JANA!
http://addictiveallens.blogspot.com/2010/01/cinnabon-cinnamon-rolls.html
(note: I halved the Frosting Recipe and used Smart Balance
in place of the butter, in hope of lessening the
many calories that were probably gained during this adventure.)
(aka Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls)
but oh sooooo good!
I was absolutely crazy starting
these at about 9:00 PM and they were
completely finished by 1:30 AM.
INSANE, I know!
I made this big pan PLUS 3 pie plate-size pans.
I had planned to deliver
the extra 3 to friends or family,
but we ended up giving
only 2 away and eating the other one.
Since the original bake (about a month ago),
I made these one other time.
Just as yummy as the first.
Give them a try!!!
And thanks to a Friday Park Day Group Mom,
Jana, for sharing her recipe!
(I've tried her Pizza-Hut like recipe
and it's definitely a favorite in our house, too.)
Thanks, JANA!
http://addictiveallens.blogspot.com/2010/01/cinnabon-cinnamon-rolls.html
(note: I halved the Frosting Recipe and used Smart Balance
in place of the butter, in hope of lessening the
many calories that were probably gained during this adventure.)
My mouse become so juicey and i want to make it sooner. I really enjoy your blog Jeff and JoAnn.
ReplyDeleteI am smiling while i go through reading. hahaha.
thanx. you made my day!!