
On 07-17-09 , we were to
celebrate our 17 years of marriage.
celebrate our 17 years of marriage.
The actual day was complete craziness!
I was over an hour late picking him up from the SLC airport.
We, as a family, roamed around Wal-Mart
searching for last minute items for camping.
We pitched our tent for one of our reunions.
He chased kids at the campground while I tried to be helpful in navigating the back streets of Salt Lake City with my sister whose husband and son were stranded at a car repair shop.
(I could have done a lot better navigating had I gone with instincts,
but we had an enjoyable time nonetheless!)
oh... well... this is actually quite typical for us...
But hopefully this Friday we'll have a great night out watching
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and maybe even slip in a dinner.
We've got eternity!
I was over an hour late picking him up from the SLC airport.
We, as a family, roamed around Wal-Mart
searching for last minute items for camping.
We pitched our tent for one of our reunions.
He chased kids at the campground while I tried to be helpful in navigating the back streets of Salt Lake City with my sister whose husband and son were stranded at a car repair shop.
(I could have done a lot better navigating had I gone with instincts,
but we had an enjoyable time nonetheless!)
oh... well... this is actually quite typical for us...
But hopefully this Friday we'll have a great night out watching
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and maybe even slip in a dinner.
We've got eternity!
17 years has gone by too quickly! Congratulations you guys :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Becky! It has flown by way too fast.
ReplyDelete